Hon. John Amaratunga
Patron – WPDO
Lawyer and Politician
Minister of Tourism Development and Christian Religious Affairs-Government of Sri Lanka.
Dr. A. Wayne Bottiger
Peace Governor, WPDO
D.D. Honoris Causa, Ph.D., M.Ed., M.D., B.A., B.Th.
Dr. A. Wayne Bottiger is from the USA and he is the founder and current President of KEISIE International School of Education and Theology. He has been a professional educator and speaker for the past four decades. He began his public speaking and teaching career in the United States. His work as a professional educator in education, world languages and curriculum development has covered the years from 1992 until 2016. His works and lives in South Korea with his family, and remains actively involved in higher education. He also takes an active volunteer role in the KEI Language and Training Center, which is licensed by the Korean Government, accredited and authorized by the Chuncheon City Office of Education, located in Gangwon Province. He is a member of the KEI Executive Board.
His Excellency Amb. Maj. Gen. Lord Sir Dr. Divakar Chandra Sarkar
Peace Governor(Hon.), South-East Asia
MD (GM), DPS (Public Service), DIAHR (International Affairs & Human Rights), LHD (Human Laws), Ph.D (Diplomacy).
Ambassador of Peace, United Nations Diplomatic Corps.
Secretary General & Co-President, International Board of Directors & Trustees, ICDRHRP.
High Commissioner AESAN and Major General CONACCE namely Corporation National De Chapellanes Christianos Evangelicos registered USA Department of States, accredited by United Nation-DESA, European Parliament and International Council of Jurist.
Co Founder & Chairman BOD, International Open University of Humanity Health Science registered and recognized under TEXAS Government also accredited by United Nations-DESA, Government of Commonwealth, IUBC and ICDE.
Amb. Col. Cdr Dr Divakar Chandra Sarkar ” believes that”If you stand for a reason, be prepared to stand alone; if you fight for a cause, fight even if there is no hope; if you fall on the ground, fall as a seed that grows back to fight again”
“Be willing to give service, what counts most in life is what we do for others”
Grand Prince & Premiere, Grand Kingdom Dynasty Sarkar MGO. Grand Duke, Kingdom of Andes & Duke of Kingdom of Reggio Calabria and Prince & Duke of House Ribezzi de Bourbon of Magrivon Habsburg Lothringen (Registered Dynasty with United Nation-DESA, Commonwealth Royal Division Court & ICJ).
High Commissioner AESAN and SAARC, Government International United Kingdom Association Commonwealth IGO; Registered with United Nation-DESA, ICJ & European Union.
Secretary General & Chief Functionary, International Commission of Diplomatic Relation Human Rights and Peace (Accepted and registered with United Nation-DESA, Government of Commonwealth, International Council of Jurist etc).
High Commissioner AESAN and Major General Southeast Asia, CONACCE Chaplaincy (Accredited with UN-ECOSOC & Federal Police USA)
High Commissioner for ASEAN, Diplomatic Commission Africa (Registered & accredited by European Parliament and United Nation ECOSOC.)
Ambassador to Singapore & High Representative for ASEAN & Commonwealth, American Diplomatic Mission to International Relations (Reg. IGO with USA Department of States, Accredited by UN-DESA & European Commission Transparency Registry;).
Vice President International and Ambassador at Large Extraordinary, The International Council on Global Conflict Resolution IGO.
* 2013 IAMS Youth Health Achievers Awardee
* 2014 Asian Achievers Awardee for Humanitarian Medics and social Services.
* 2015 Global Excellence Awardee on Diplomatic Relations and Humanitarian Service.
* 2016 UN-DESA Humanitarian Excellency Awardee.
* Hall of Fame Colonel of the Year of 2015 by World Sports Martial Arts Games.
* US President’s Volunteer Service Awardee 2016 &
* US President’s Youth Fitness Award Awardee 2015 & 2016.
HRH.Tengku Pangeran Abdullah Ali Chandrarupa Wibowo
Honorary Board Advisor, WPDO
His Excellency The Principal of the Patani sultanate in Indonesia.
Prince of Culture Contemplative from Mempawah Kingdom of West Kalimantan (It is likened to customary government as a cultural minister of the kingdom).
Activities currently undertaken as a singer, arranger music, music conceptor, songwriter, modern and traditional theater actor, humanitarian social worker, cultural observer, a young businessman and activist of social organization, culture, art, custom, hobby both nationally and internationally.
- Honorary Member Royal Organization, MexicoDelegatto Ambasciartore, AIUO, Italy
- Honorary Mayor the Cossacks, International Acadaemy of the Cossacks, Belgium
- Accademico D’onore, Nobile Accademia Internazionale di Filosofia, Studi e Ricerche CORPUS HIPPOCRATICUM, Italy
- Humanity Awards, The Worldwide Embassy of Human Rights Protection through Peace and Justice, Ukraine
- The Orthodox Order of Saint Barbara, Ukraine
- Honoris Causa Academicum Historiae Culturae Humanitatis potestanibus legittime nihi datis huius nobilis, AIUO, Italy
- Honorary Member First Stars Pioneers Association of Kick Boxing in Sicily, Italy
- Phenomenal Person, Face, PakistanReconhecimento Cultural, Academia Niteroiense de Belas Artes – Letras e Ciencias – ANBA, Brazil
- Ambasador Pentru Indonesia, Asociatia Uniunea Pentru Apararea Drepturilor Romanilor, Romania
- Golden Award All Martial Arts Union, Italy
- Honorary Member of World Academy of Human Sciences
- Honorary Member Woma, Belgium
- Honorary Plenipotentiary Humanitarian Ambassadors, Sovereign Emperor of Holy Russia, Russia
- Honorary Member All Martial Arts Union, Italy
- Ambaixador Honorario, Soberana Casa Real Borghese, Brazil
- Honorary Member, Cicraun, America Serikat
- Humanity Awards of Cossacks, Belgium
- Cultural Awards Academia De Juizes De Paz Eclesiasticos Do Brasil, Brasil
- Por merito personal, cultural y humanitario, Real Casa Fernandez, ArgentinaHonorary Member of Cadamba Royal Family, India
- Honorary Member of HUA, Brasil
- Honorary Member of Rajarajasri Mahalingga Pattavardhanakkizhavar Emperuman, India
- Doctor Honoris Causa of Social Humanity, ALB BrasilDoutor Honoris em Direitos Humanos, CBC, Brasil
Prof. Dr. Hubert Rampersad
Peace Governor, WPDO
Hubert K. Rampersad, B.S., M.Sc., Ph.D. is a Leading Expert on Personal Branding, Bestselling Author, and Keynote Speaker. He is president at TPS International Inc. and Personal Branding University in the US and author of the bestselling books “Total Performance Scorecard” , “Personal Balanced Scorecard”, “TPS-Lean Six Sigma”, and “Authentic Personal Branding: A new blueprint for building and aligning a powerful leadership brand’ which have been published in many languages.
Dr. Rampersad is member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the journal Training and Management Development Methods (UK), journal Measuring Business Excellence (UK), TQM Magazine (UK), and Singapore Management Review. He is also a member of Marshall Goldsmith’s prestigious Thought Leader Advisory Board (San Diego), and selected by The Marshall Goldsmith School of Management as one of the 35 distinguished thought leaders in the US in the field of leadership development.
Dr. (h.c.) Mickey Mehta
Peace Governor, WPDO
Dr. Mickey Mehta is an Indian holistic health, well-being, wellness, and fitness guru. He is a TV and radio presenter (94.3 Radio One Mumbai and Delhi) and a columnist in various publications and websites. He preaches the concept of holistic health and equipment free workouts and has done so by establishing a chain of Mickey Mehta Wellness Temples across Mumbai city. The media often refer to Mickey Mehta as ‘India’s Leading Holistic Health Guru’. Mehta also aspires to build the largest social media base across as many platforms possible, to reach out to his audience.
He has been a major contributor for Holistic Health to Microsoft MSN portal, Times of India I-Diva portal and indiwo.com of CNBC. He was also privileged to host a Google Hangout Session in Association with Max Buppa Times Now Walkathon event. In addition, DNA iCan Womens Marathon has officially partnered with Mickey Mehta. He has also partnered with Mid-Day for the ‘Swast Mumbai, Mast Mumbai’ campaign.
Mr. Sugath Kotinkaduwa
Advisor SDG Entrepreneurial Division, WPDO
B.Sc (Management), MBA
Director Administration, CEO
Mr. Roshan Maddumage
Advisor SDG Entrepreneurial Division, WPDO
B.Sc (Management)., MBA, Dip in Business & Finance