Dr. Tharindu Wijenayake
WPDO Head – Sri Lanka
Dr. Tharindu Wijenayake is an Entrepreneur, Gemologist, Philanthropist and a young energetic youth leader. He hails from a generation of patrons of social services done with their own will & funds for the Sri Lankan society. Heading the WCM youth ministry and media he is a mentor to thousands of youth. A catalyst of change to foster & promote the wellbeing of communities.
- President– United Nations Global Development Organization – USA, Registered with United Nations.
- Vice Chairman– Way To Comfort NGO Sri Lanka.
- International Director of Youth Affairs– Academy Of Universal Global Peace – USA, Registered With United Nations.
- CEO– Kavinda Enterprises Pvt Ltd
- CEO –Wisdom Land Eco Project Sri Lanka
- Director General– WCM Media
Dr. Anoma Weeraratne
WPDO Head of Social Work for Sustainable Goals
Dr. Anoma Weeraratne is a philanthropist, humanitarian, social worker, peace ambassador and counselor. Who hails from a family dedicated to social services and humanitarian projects for decades. She has been serving communities island wide. A mentor to thousands of women, she has counseled, guided and motivated depressed, destitute women to be productive responsible citizens. She has carried out many women’s empowerment & rehabilitation camps for deprived women with various addictions who comes from broken families & lived shattered lives.
- Co-Chairperson Way To Comfort NGO Sri Lanka
- Vice Chairperson – WCM International Ministry
- Chairperson – WCM women’s empowerment ministry
- International Director for Women’s Empowerment – Academy Of Universal Global Peace – USA, Registered with United Nations
- Governor– United Nations Global Development Organization – USA, Registered with United Nations
- Governor– Sustainable Development Goals Youth Network of Sri Lanka & women’s forum
- Director– Hebron Eco University
- Peace Ambassador– World Peace And Diplomacy Organization
Dr. Roland Yakoubov
WPDO Head – USA
Dr. Roland, an Assyrian born in Armenia, went to Russia in his teens for medical training to complement his healing gifts. He studied at Moscow’s International Djuna Academy of Alternative Medical Science under his aunt, Djuna Davitashvili –– an internationally recognized healer who was the person who gave the Charter to set up Medicina Alternativa in Sri Lanka in 1975.
He is a dynamic yoga teacher and researcher with great potential. Currently, Dr. Yakoubov and his institute are conducting experiments overseas with the Orbeli Exploration Institute of Physiology at the Armenian Republic Academy of Sciences. Together, they have documented his ability to remotely impact biological organisms. He is also working with Beverly Rubik, Ph.D, the President and Founder of the Institute of Frontier Science in Oakland, California. She is documenting Roland’s abilities.
Dr. Yakoubov is currently designing a healing device for pain management with the Locator Company in Armenia. He teaches Ashtanga Yoga, which he has done for 16 years, and works from his studio in Glendale, California.
Dr. Dame Aspasia Peppa
WPDO Head – Greece
DBA(Doctor of Business Administration)Educationist-Counselor/Director Professional Studies. B.A. Business Administration and Tourism Business Administration. MSc Communication and Pedagogy / P.R / Life Coaching / Career Coach .
International Director Young Scientists University, USA, Dept of Applied Sciences, OIUCM
Independent Freelance Counselor at Global Perceptiveness Greece.
Faculty Member for NT Greek at HOMSA-ADC iStudy Campus
Ms. Meera Wijayarathne
WPDO Head – European Union
BA (Special Sociology- University of Colombo) .,MA ICD and Futwagen University-Germany )(reading)
She has participated in several conferences and symposia in Cultural Diplomacy. The interactions with World leaders, Diplomats and Academia has sharpened her skills given greater impetus to start a new dialogue about world peace. The lack of mutual understanding between ethnic groups, religions and different cultures has led to world conflicts. Her personal belief is that , there should be a strong voice, a strong mediator to address these world conflicts. And for that using the concept of cultural diplomacy as a soft power could be a very good option.
Dr. Emeritaa Fernando
Deputy Regional Head – Sri Lanka
Dr. Emeritaa Fernando is a lecturer, entrepreneur, humanitarian, philanthropist, conservationists, child counsellor and educator. Dedicating her life to implementing the education system advancing with new technologies in Sri Lanka to revolutionize the traditional method of teaching and being inquisitive in learning young minds and their psychological behavior, she has been guiding and counselling thousands of children across the globe. Her distinctive and advanced business strategies have assisted several upcoming businesses to reach their milestones in the short run. She also plays an active key role in promoting the sustainable development goals of the United Nations 2030 agenda.
- National Coordinator (SDG) – United Nations Global Development Organization USA registered with United Nations
- Deputy Regional Head (SL) – World Peace & Diplomacy Organization
- Project Chairman – World Beauty Awards (USA)
- Director- Business World International Organization
- Director- Viswam Campus (Pvt) Ltd
- Director – Sanasumata Maga (Way To Comfort) NGO
- General Secretary – Lanka Achievers Foundation